Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Retraction

Okay, clearly my friendship pheromones must be out there. Not only did a friend pop by the library the other day, I got an e-mail from another suggesting we get together, and then today a woman with her 3 year old came in and said that she and her friend (another mom who uses the library) were just talking about me and she wanted to set up a dinner date with us. She cycles and I am trying to get into a routine of cycling, plus we have lots in common (dreams of renovating our homes, similar tastes in books, political views, etc). Maybe I was feeling a little too bad about myself.

The good side of being sick is that you can get lots of knitting done. I actually listened to a book on tape too. I accomplished a lot from my couch. Maybe tele-commuting could be productive.

Behold, an oven mitt, some toddler slippers and a tote:

3 comments:

White Hot Magik said...

That is the kinds of retractrion to have to print. I dig the felted products. I watch them do it on the craft shows and am fascintated, but quite frankly too lazy to take the time to learn to knit. I am all about the polymer clay lately.

White Hot Magik said...

Ohh I forgo to correct retraction. Bummer...

CBK said...

Those slippers are adorable. And I wish I had friend pheremones to give off. Do only women have them?