Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fence me in


Behold...our completed fence! Strike one item off of my wish list! We can rest easy on our vacation, not worrying about the dogs. My mom and my brother are sharing dog duty, which is incredibly generous of them. I always feel slightly guilty when we leave them, but it's nice to not have to share the bed (I know, we don't have to) with 2 large dogs and another human being for some respite.

I probably won't post again for a while, so have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Malathionman said...

I totally know what you mean about the fence. I hate worrying about stuff like that while we are out of town. Enjoy your trip.

Why don't you e-mail me when you get back and let me know if you have done anything about what we discussed.

White Hot Magik said...

Nice fence and what a green yard. Can you tell I live in a desert?
Hope you have a great vacation.