Monday, July 07, 2008

Bank

My brother loaned us season 4 of Rescue Me, Dennis Leary's fire fighter program based in NYC. I was crushed to recently read a spoiler in EW about one of the major characters. Watching his demise made me feel sick to my stomach. On the upside, I learned a new term after watching another episode: spank bank. I asked Lars if he had heard of it, which he had. I had to think about it for a while. A list of people to think about while...masturbating or having sex? I think women are less visual than guys, or compartmentalize more during these activities because initially I couldn't think of anyone. Then Lars mentioned Pete Yorn. I kind of hope I never have to bank people for this purpose, but here is my short list:

Lars
Pete Yorn
Mark Ruffalo
Joaquin Phoenix
Kevin Eubanks (from the Tonight Show)
Ben Harper
Dicky Barrett

I honestly had to think about this.

1 comment:

Malathionman said...

What a great meme idea!