Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Gut buster

Is baring your pregnant belly the newest form of exhibitionism? I'm as liberal as they come, but doesn't this take it too far? Is there nothing more intimate than carrying a child, the mother's body as a protective case? I see tons of pictures on MySpace and Facebook of women my age, posting pictures of their pregnant guts to show milestones in their lives. It ain't pretty. I may be slightly bitter, since I have waited to have kids and now am unsure if I will even be able to have them. But please. Save it for embarrassing your kids in their teen years.

1 comment:

White Hot Magik said...

I didn't take any photos. I am not sure if I will regret it later on or not. I don't care for showing my belly, but if I was going to pregnant would be the time, because then it is supposed to be that a big. LOL.

I am sitting here trying to figure out what to say about the bitter sentence. Nothing I can think of, might not be taken the wrong way. Just know it tugs my heart for you.