Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh, pudding

I just made 4 batches of pudding for a finger painting activity after a story time I am hosting tomorrow night. It's a special event for a Head Start visit. This isn't my usual group, so I hope it goes okay. I suspect it will be scantily attended because it's happening between 5 and 6 (I didn't choose the time). That's not my prime time personally, but I will try as hard as I can.

Today the bank across the street from the library was robbed! I paid particularly close attention to the description of the suspect from the newspaper, because I could see him coming into the library. It was a fairly generic description. Who knows who it is. We do have CCTV but it's more for the scare factor. The feed cannot be accessed by tape, only online which I discovered does not work. It all makes me wonder this: what does it take to be a police officer? Do I have it? Maybe this is just an occupational fantasy of mine...

No comments: