Monday, November 03, 2008

Excused absence

I miss you...

My relationship with you all has been cut short by the 2 non-functioning computers that live at my house. All weekend I thought of things I wanted to blog about but couldn't. These thoughts included the beach glass I picked up while visiting a friend on the coast, my feelings about the Day of the Dead and the altar I have constructed in my head, or the thrill of dancing in the dark in the living room with my husband late Saturday night.

Did you miss me?

Hopefully systems will be a go soon, so your lives can move on too!

3 comments:

Malathionman said...

What kind of library do you work at? No computers? :)

CBK said...

I missed you. Glad your absence was just a technical issue.

Hyperher said...

I don't dare blog at work, since I have dissed staff in the past and I really value this job! Checking e-mailed constantly is morally kosher to me though!