Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Relax

Wonder where I've been? Concerned that I was trapped under a boulder, or worse, under a mound of church search committee surveys? Close. My week has been full of meetings, reading, data entry of said church surveys, plus the departure of a co-worker and the pending vacation of my boss. That means I get to be the boss for 2 weeks! Let's hope nothing catastrophic happens while she is away. Other than that my knitting has slowed to a near halt, but we are about to embark on some major home renovations, which is exciting. Tonight I relax with ANTM and some ice cream. Relax...

2 comments:

White Hot Magik said...

You too? Life has been unrelenting lately. Glad you aren't under a pile of books somewhere.

CBK said...

Actually, I was thinking about where you were. Glad everything's okay.